Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Working hard

Close to my heart is work but fun work I would say, I love my job... I can not say that enough!!!! I have been very busy getting my new business off the ground and it is working I have workshops scheduled up until December of this year, my customer base is growing!

I was recently at a co-consultant's blog Katie Orse when she gave some great advice to CTMH consultants about getting organized, and I took her advice and started me a mobile office in a binder! I take that binder with me everywhere stay tuned for some pictures(I created a cover for the binder using the color me Monday color combination)

One of my goals this year is to create a better blog! By better I mean easier to read, more exciting and appealing, and with more information! I have been working hard on creating upgrades to my blog all week and as you can see I have some new pages added the links at the top! Please stop by and tell me what you think! You can click on the link it will take you to a bio page, artwork page, calendar page, join my team page, and a current promotion page! I think it cleans the main blog page up a little by creating a smaller more condensed side bar! I may create more pages in the future but for right now that is about it!

I want to thank my customers and my blog readers and followers I could not do it without you all and for that I am grateful! Here is to a Great year with Close to My heart!
Happy Stamping
Danielle
Cupcake Stamper

No comments: