Thursday, February 11, 2010

My new favorite project!

Checkbook covers! Yeah I absolutely love making these.... They are so much fun, you can make them to coordinate with your purse, checks, seasons or any stamp set that you love! I am making these for doorprizes for my upcoming idea book release party!
So if you are one of my girls make sure you don't miss the PARTY in May!!!! This could be going home with you! Along with a ton of other prizes my plan is to give a new gift every 30 minutes and we will be playing a game that everyone can be a winner just by participating! Enjoy the checkbook covers I will be making more in the future:)

I used caboodle paper pack, sweet leaf, sorbet, heavenly blue, and creme brulee and the Spring time set!

Thanks for Stopping by!
Happy Stamping
Danielle
Cupcake Stamper

No comments: