Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Color Me Monday 2/8/2010

Every Monday on Jeanette Lynton's Blog she has a little challenge, I guess you could say! Where she picks a different color combination and makes some beautiful projects using that color combination, so much inspiration there, a couple of weeks ago she challenged us to create a special project using her color combination and post it on our blogs! I am so busy with school and work both my day job and CTMH (Yes I view it as another job it is a business I am trying to build) that I am a week behind but that is okay at least I complete the challenge:) So this one is from 2/8/2010 and the color combo is chocolate, baby pink, tulip, and olive, I really like how this turned out!

Front of the card features the So Lucky stamp set

inside of card features a small heart and blank so that you can fill in a special message!

I hope that you enjoy, you can also test this color combo out leave me a comment and show me what you create! This is Fun
Happy Stamping
Danielle
Cupcake Stamper

No comments: