Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Color Me Monday 2/1/2010

Color me monday is a blog post that Close to my heart founder Jeanette Lynton started to get us to use differnt color combos! Last week she encouraged us to participate in the color me monday challenge! I decided I would, however I am posting a week behind schedule due to my Busy Busy schedule! This weeks color combination is sweet leaf, baby pink, chocolate, and purples (I did not have the purples she requested but did have amethyst)

I made me a checkbook cover for my CTMH account I love how it turned out! Did you notice the cupcake, yeah I just had to have that stamp set!

a close up of the cupcake with purple wrapper baby pink icing and purple heart sprinkles!
close up of the font I used playful caps (retired) and a great excuse to break into my new package of rhinestones!
I also decided to make a valentine using the same color combo except with pansy purple for a darker look I used So Lucky stamp set and Chocolate, pansy purple stamp pad, baby pink and sweet leaf!
The inside of the card so lucky to have you! I love this set too

I will hopefully be back next week for another issue of Color me Monday!
Thanks for stopping by

Happy Stamping!
Danielle
Cupcake Stamper

No comments: