If you have come here from Annette's Blog you are on the right track, you can find the complete list at Helen's blog, this is a circle hop so just keep hoping until you get back to where you started!
Now are we ready for some spring fun? I think so after our long long winter it is really nice to see all of the flowers starting to bloom! This months stamp set is called flowerpot and it is so cute!!!!
This month I decided to make a little treat bag this would be perfect for a shower bridal or baby, a party, I will have a tutorial on this at the bottom of this hop keep reading after the link to the next blog and there will be a tutorial on the favor bag
I also made 2 mini cards 4X4 also used caboodle paper pack, and my threading water border punch by fiskars, bitty brads, flowerpot April Stamp of the Month
Thanks for stopping by now you will hop on to Michelle's blog!
Have a great day
Favor Bag tutorialSupplies
- I started believe it or not with a 5X7 card blank
- scor pal or any scor tool
- stamp set
- a boarder punch (I used threading water punch by fiskars)
- treats for the inside
- if you start with a card blank like I did, you will want to cut your card down, the width should be 4 inches and the length 10 inches (open) you could of course start with a blank piece of cardstock and cut it to 4X10
- score paper on the 4 inch side at 1/2 inch on both sides
- on the 10 inch side score at 5 inches (if you start with a card base this will be done for you) and then again at 5 1/2 inches
- fold all of your score lines and use a bone folder to make the folds crisp
- take your border punch and punch both sides on the 4 inches
- place some adhesive(permanent is best, I use provo craft sticky strip, (red)) on one of the side flaps and the bottom flaps and then press your fingers to secure the side shut
- repeat step 6 on the other side
- punch small holes on both sides and place your ribbon through(you can leave this off if you want a box and not a bag)
- fill with a gift card, candy, small treat and enjoy!
Remember the first Cricut Friday post this Friday