Thursday, March 11, 2010

Next Workshop

Okay we are about 1 month away from the next workshop and I am getting so Excited!
April 24th 12:00-3:00

The next workshop for Cupcake stamper and her sprinkles;)
Is going to be making 6~ 4X4 cards using the technique class I will be teaching (how to use Liquid Glass)! I am closing this workshop out at 12 people so be sure to RSVP ASAP! before the spaces are filled up! RSVP date is April 12th by 2:00PM you can e-mail me at cupcakestamper@yahoo.com


Examples of the cards you can make are below...







I will be teaching a Liquid glass technique class
Participants will be making 6 4X4 cards using
-whooo loves you
-Delightful things
-springtime

Emporium paper pack... yes I absolutely love this paper pack
I have pre-cut all of the supplies the guests will have their own workshop kit when they arrive

I wanted to share on this blog so they can come and see how cute the project will be and also to inspire other consultants to do a similar workshop! They are so much fun to do

Required materials to bring:
-paper trimmer(you may need to trim your pieces)
-scissors
-adhesive
-pencil
-pen
- a snack to share with the group

Happy Stamping
Danielle
Cupcake stamper

No comments: