Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Currently accepting applications!!!



Yeah you heard that right I am currently accepting applications For talented scrapbookers, and stamping queens!

Qualifications
- no experience needed
-on the job training
-a love for crafting
-need to be willing to Create at any hour of the day
-Enthusiasm and excitement

Application process
-e-mail me at cupcakestamper@yahoo.com
- tell me a little bit about yourself
- I will give you all the information you need in order to apply
-you can apply right online in the comfort of your own home
-you can mail a hard copy to corp

I am looking for enthusiastic stampers to fill different spots in my team

current openings

- A Business leader- this position needs to be filled by someone who loves CTMH, and is ready to get out there and build their own team, going Straight to the Top, holding regular workshops and gatherings!

-A party girl- this position is for the consultant that does more than the average amount of home gatherings in a month this is the heart of her business!

-A teacher- this position needs to be filled by the consultant whos business is solely run by workshops and classes that she teaches, she will have hostess clubs and will succeed by holding workshops and maybe a few gatherings!

-A website Diva- this position is open to any consultant that wants to sell Close to My heart products while earning her commission, and succeeding in her business, but also be able to work a full time job outside of the home, She will run a website she can hold workshops and virtual parties, and sell directly off her MYCTMH website!

-A studio J artist- In our brand new Studio J department we are incorporating digital scrapbooking to our products and services we offer to our customers and clients, this position is for that hybrid or digital scrapbooker that wants to earn a living doing something she loves!

-A hobbyist- This position is open to anyone who wants to recieve a discount on her purchases but does not want to have the responsibility of running a business!

As you can see there is something for everyone Contact me today to see which position you will fill!!!!

It does not matter if you live in Huntington WV, Charleston SC, San Diego CA, Denver CO, Dallas TX, Tampa Bay FL, or somewhere in between I would love to have you be a part of my team!

I would have to say working for this company has been very rewarding to me personally~ They reward their consultants and treat us like little Queens or Kings:)

They actually just returned from their annual consultant cruise~ yeah that is right I said annual cruise and YOU COULD BE ON THE NEXT CRUISE!!!!!

Why would you not want to join a company like CTMH?

Consultant kit 99.00 ($300.00 Value)
scrapbook add on 60.00 ($160.00 Value)
card making add on 50.00 ($150.00 Value)
FREE GIFT (march 1-31)- 4 FREE stamp sets ($91.80 value)
My bonus GIFT(March 1-31)- ($12.95 value)
For only $209.00(plus s/h&tax) (all three options) you are going to receive over $700.00 worth of CTMH products!!!! WOW WHAT A DEAL!!!!!!!!

Look at what you get!!!!!!!!!!!






Close to My heart is giving you

$91.80 Value!!!!!

I am including A My Acrylix Organizer

$12.95 Value!!!!!!

You will not only want to have one of these but you will need one, this can hold your stamps, double scrubber, or you can alter it to hold cards or just about anything you wish!!!

Contact me today
Happy Stamping
Danielle C.
Cupcake Stamper

No comments: