Wednesday, March 3, 2010

color Me Monday 2/15/2010

Yeah I realize I am almost a month late but I have had this project laying in my studio waiting to be photographed so it has been done for a couple of weeks just not posted!

This week was so neat it was blues and green I thought the project turned out really neat, I added a touch of hollyhock just to make the image pop!

I made a binder to hold my office supplies for this color me Monday combination!
I hope you enjoy the project

Dreams everyone has one but do we realize that they are possible through some determination and a little hard work! I have realized several of my dreams come true, and I have some more that are coming true!

Color Combination: Crystal Blue, outdoor denim, Garden green, twilight( I added the hollyhock just to make it pop)

Stamps used: gown with love, Dream big, charm uppercase

Happy Stamping
Danielle
Cupcake Stamper

No comments: