Friday, March 19, 2010

Caboodle and a little boy

My church has been praying for this little boy who was diagnosed with a cancerous brain tumor, he is only 6 or 7 some of his family comes to our church. Our Sunday school class decided to make a little care package for the little boy, I received a phone call on Saturday asking me if I could make a card that was for the care package I said sure, When I got off the phone with her I went straight to my studio and created these, they chose two one for the little boy and one for his family.






I had so much fun creating these cards, when I got this stamp set I had no idea what I was going to do with it as I don't have any little boys around, other than using them for workshops and home gatherings I thought I would never use these stamp sets oh how I was wrong, and look it even went to a good cause I loved them all but they chose the top two cards! I have the third in my for sale pile!
All supplies CTMH
Stamps used
playin' hard
exclusive stamp set in the You rock WOTG
exclusive stamp set in the caboodle WOTG
God loves you retired stamp set
Inks
Sorbet
Crystal Blue
Sweet Leaf
Paper
Caboodle paper pack
embellies
bitty brads

Happy Stamping
Danielle C
Cupcake Stamper

No comments: