Friday, December 4, 2009

My Consultant kit is coming

I can hardly wait it is coming today should be here before noon:)

Now I will feel like a real consultant, I already feel like a consultant but you know it will be better because I will have my yummy goodies and supplies!

I have big plans for this blog and my new business, I will be hosting some Workshop kits, idea book plans, parties, and so much more! I also plan on doing a monthly or quarterly newsletter more details to come!

December is here only 21 days until Christmas!

I really need to get to making my Christmas cards:} I have just been so busy with 2 now 3 jobs, and 2 online school programs...WOW I just did not realize how busy one person can be!

I just wanted to share my excitement with you on my kit coming pictures to come!

No comments: