Monday, December 28, 2009

Spring is coming.....

Well the spring Idea book that is:)
Sorry to get your hopes and my hopes up I am already tired of Winter and we have only been in winter for 8 days officially, I do not like winter you will probably find out in the future posts how much I really dont like it but enough of me venting on to the exciting stuff!

CTMH never ceases to amaze me in what they come up with each time a new book is released I think this is it they can not get any better than this and the next book comes out and I love it more than the prior! I just LOVE CTMH and all their products I have found myself telling everyone I know about close to my heart and my new business and passion. Some people look at me like I have just lost my mind and others are very interested in learning more.



The new idea book goes live on Jan 1st 2010 wow just 4 days to go.... I cant wait here is a picture of the front of the book check back each day until the 1st for more sneak peaks!

Happy Stamping!
Danielle
Cupcake stamper

No comments: