Monday, April 5, 2010

A Miracle....

... Awaits you!!!

Oh wow what am I talking about? I know that is what you are thinking! Well I have some exciting news to share with you my customers~ May 1st is National Scrapbook day I have a HUGE crop planned more information to follow! But Close To My Heart has a great kit available to celebrate it is called Miracle!

Look at that kit
Here is what you will be getting:
5- colonial white cardstock
1-Bamboo cardstock
1-Floral B&T duos paper
1-Stripe B&T duos paper
1-Crystal Blue B&T duos die-cut
1-sweet leaf B&T Duos Die-Cut
1- 6X12 My Stickease assortment
1-6X9 irresistables chipboard die-cuts
1- mini-Medley accents colonial white collection
12 inch colonial white waxy flax
3- 4X6 Memory protectors Flip Flaps
2- sponge wedges
1- full color brochure
Wow that is a lot of supplies you have enough to make 2 2 pg layouts you will have scraps or leftovers to make some cards or tags!

How do you get this kit?
That is a great question
-purchase the kit outright for 19.95
-place a min order of $40.00 and purchase the kit for $10.00
-place a min order of $60.00 and purchase the kit for $5.00
-Join my team between May1-31 and receive the kit FREE!
-Host a home gathering between April 15-May31 ($300.00 party) and receive the kit FREE!

This kit does not require any stamping and includes all of the tools you need, (ink pads not included)

Contact me today to get your Miracle Kit Cupcakestamper@yahoo.com

Happy Stamping
Danielle C.
Cupcake stamper

No comments: