Thursday, January 28, 2010

Last chance for Felicity

Make sure you visit the National paper crafting website to get your chance to get Felicity for FREE
you have until Sunday January 31st to get Felicity!
What are you doing to celebrate National Paper Crafting Month?
want some blog candy?
all you have to do is
1-follow my blog please comment and say how you found my site!
2-comment on what you are doing to celebrate National paper crafting month

Easy right? I will draw a winner on Sunday February 7th I will post a picture of the blog candy on Sunday January 31st you will win a variety of items (not all CTMH(:) I am trying to make room in my studio!

Note to readers~ If I find there is not enough interest in this blog candy I will postpone until a later date (means more goodies:) ) all my followers will still be included in the drawing:)

Happy Stamping!
Danielle
Cupcake Stamper

1 comment:

Myra Grodzuik said...

Hi Danielle I found your site through a follower of my site!! To celebrate National paper crafting month I spent my time getting ready for a craft and small business fair. I had only 2 weeks to prepare! Please check out my site for more details at: scrappingwithmyra.com
I love candy especially the sticky sweet kind! However I have been on a very strict diet and have lost over 55 lbs so blog candy sounds safer to consume lol!! I love all the cupcakes on your site, keep up the great work! Have a great day.