Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Welcome To my New Blog



Oh how I love stamps and cupcakes!!! There is nothing better than a new stamp set from CTMH and a freshly baked cupcake with white frosting, YUM!!!!

I decided to start a blog to showcase a new journey in my life!

I am signing up to be a Close To My Heart Consultant (CTMH) I am so excited I can not wait to receive my consultant kit packed with yummy supplies, Then I will begin to do at home parties, parties to go, and workshops.

Busy stampers club
I am planning on starting an online workshop where you can pay through paypal and get your supplies shipped directly to your door complete with a full set of instructions/tutorial, where you can make your project in the comfort of your own home!...

Cupcake stamper club
this is where you would commit to buy a certain amount of money for 6 months at the end you get your hostess deals!...

Party to go
If you do not have the time to host a home gathering but you still want to earn free CTMH products that is fine just sign up for the party to go you will get everything you need to host a party plus a few examples of what you can make all wrapped up in cute packaging shipped to your door...

I am so excited for the kit to come so that I can begin to start this new business this new journey this new season in my LIFE!

More information to come about the parties and clubs I mentioned above stay tuned!

No comments: